The Pretty Little Liars With Hollywood Records

The Pretty Little Liars With Hollywood Records

Lucy HaleLucy Hale is teaming up with Sugarland's vocalist Kristian Bush on her debut country album.

The Pretty Little Liars star signed a deal with Hollywood Records last month and will release a country album in 2013.




Hale is now recording and writing her album with Bush.
"We have a week off from [Pretty Little Liars] and I'm flying to Atlanta to write with Kristian Bush from Sugarland," Hale told MTV News.

"They're the biggest country band out there, and I don't even know how I got that. I don't even know! I got an email about it and it was obviously a no-brainer."

Hale also shared who else she hopes to work with on her album, such as the producers behind Adele's record 21.

She explained: "I think I'm working with some people who have worked with Adele, which is really cool, although she's not country. 

"It's sort of a lot of writers and producers who don't do a lot of country, so it's going to be a good mixture. It's going to be interesting, in a good way!"

Watch a clip from Pretty Little Liars below:


No comments :

No comments :